Prasetiya Mulya was founded in 1980 by a group of prominent Indonesian business leaders. The first MBA program in Indonesia was then established in 1982 with assistance from prestigious international scholars and experts. Today it remains the leading private business education program provider in the country, upholding the original aims of the founders to offer the highest standards in business management education and training.
Being founded by members of the country's business community has ensured an effective balance of comprehensive curriculum between theoretical knowledge and practical application. Prasetiya Mulya is now benchmarking itself among the leading business schools by undergoing the AACSB accreditation process. Prasetiya Mulya Business School has over thirty years of experience in teaching graduate business courses in preparing the next generation of Indonesia's executives and entrepreneurs. It is exclusively taught by Prasetiya Mulya's leading faculties who have extensive professional experience as well as academic accolades giving students the opportunity to learn from renowned figures in a given field. For graduates wishing to build upon their business knowledge, Prasetiya Mulya offers full time (MM Regular) and part time program (MM Business Management and Strategic Innovation) for those studying alongside full time employment.
"To be a leading Magister Management Program that contributes to the creation of a professional, superior, ethical, Indonesian human environment and is the embodiment of good values recognized by the community."
1. Educating potential participants to become superior and ethical leaders to realize the distinctive performance and play an active role as an agent of change.
2. Generating and disseminating the latest knowledge of business management that contributes to the development of business management theory and provides practical solutions faced by the companies and public in areas related to business management.
3. Organizing the continue dialogue with the leaders of various organizations to work together to confront the problems that increasingly hand to solve without the full involvement of business leaders.
4. Cooperating with educational organizations and companies at home and abroad to develop knowledge and best practices in the field of business management.
In 1922, T Wall and Sons started making ice cream in their West London factory because their sausages didn't seem to sell as well in the summer. Wall's Ice Cream was born. Before long our wholesome, delicious bricks and tubs were making their way around the streets, first by horse and cart, then by tricycle, a ringing bell tempting people to 'Stop Me and Buy One'. People's love affair with Wall's blossomed in homes, cinemas and all around town. Refreshing fruit ices followed and began a flurry of innovation which gave rise to truly novel and iconic products, and continues to this day. Meanwhile, brands like Algida, Kibon, Langnese, Olà, Streets, Holanda and GB Glace were becoming household names, capturing the hearts of ice cream lovers all over the world.
Marketition is an annual national marketing competition for graduate students (S2) in Indonesia. It is one of the series of events under Ideacraft organized by Management Society, a student organization of Magister Management of Universitas Prasetiya Mulya. Consisting of multiple rounds, Marketition offers an authentic marketing case provided by a case provider. This year is our 7th annual competition and we are scaling it up across the South East Asian region with Wall’s serving as the main case provider.
Our partnership with Unilever is based on a common goal: to pursue the vision of AFTA, a free trade area to improve the competitiveness of South East Asia’s products and human capital in the international market. In our bid to achieve the goal, Marketition hereby invites graduate students from across South East Asia to compete in this multinational event by solving a real and current business case from Wall’s.
The 7th Marketition has been conceived to serve as a platform for:
1. Solving a real marketing case
2. Generating creative marketing ideas
3. Networking among business graduate students and marketing decision makers
4. Preparing global competitions for both business graduate students and companies.
To become the pioneer of graduate level marketing-plan competition in Indonesia that covers the ASEAN market as a tool to improve the quality and competence of human resources and businesses in South East Asia by delivering real marketing issues provided by the Case Provider.
Ready for challenge? Here are some rules you should know. Kindly download the full version of general rules by clicking the button below.
Q: What document should be uploaded to activate my account?
A: Within 48 hours you must upload Payment Proof.
Q: What documents should be uploaded after my account is activated?
A: After your account activated, you must upload the documents as follows:
1. Student Acknowledgement Letter
2. Student ID Card
3. Employee Identity Card (For team members who are currently employed)
4. Employee Acknowledgement Letter (For team members who are currently employed, & not from direct competitors)
Q : How much is the registration fee?
A : Each team is required to pay :
(1) 600.000 Indonesian Rupiah per team for local students
(2) $45 (U.S. Dollars) per team for international students
Q: What are the preferred payment methods?
A: Payment is to be transferred :
(1) (For international students) To our paypal account.
(2) (For local students) via bank transfer to our bank account.
Q: How do I get to the location from the airport?
A: You can get to Universitas Prasetiya Mulya, Cilandak using available Taxis in the Airport, we recommend using Blue Bird, but there are other alternatives such as Express, and Grab Car (Online Transportation).
Let's hear from them